No Children Under 8 Years Old
Children under the age of 8 are not admitted to the museum due to the fragile nature of the collection and the intimate environment in the galleries. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult for every four children. All children must be supervised at all times by their accompanying adults.
Tickets may be purchased online or with a debit or credit card at the door. We do not accept cash at the door. Some tours and programs sell out. To reserve your spot, we recommend booking online in advance.
Free Coat and Bag Check
Check your overcoats, backpacks, briefcases large bags, umbrellas, beverages, and any other large items in our secure coat and bag check. Backpacks, large purses, and other oversize items must be checked due to the fragile nature of the collection and the intimate environment of the displays. Purses must be carried on the front of your body when visiting the galleries.
- No Touching. Visitors must at all times remain at least two feet away from all artworks and must not touch any paintings, sculptures, books, parlor furniture, or displays.
- No Photographs. Visitors are not permitted to take any photographs inside the Museum at any time for any reason. This includes cell phone cameras and video recording devices of any kind.
- No Food or Beverage. No food or beverages are permitted inside the Museum.
- No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Museum or immediately outside the entrance.
- No Firearms. Firearms are not permitted in the Museum.
- No Pets. Pets are not permitted in the Museum, except for service animals.
- Please set cell phones to silent or vibrate. If you need to make a call please do so on the first floor or outside.
- No children under the age of 8 are permitted in the Museum. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by one adult for four children.
- Backpacks and oversized items must be checked.
Thank you for your cooperation.