No Children Under 8 Years Old
Children under the age of 8 are not admitted to the museum due to the fragile nature of the collection and the intimate environment in the galleries. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult for every four children. All children must be supervised at all times by their accompanying adults.
Tickets may be purchased online or at the door with a debit or credit card.
- Masks encouraged.
- Keep a Safe Social Distance. Please maintain a 6-foot distance from visitors not in your party or whom you did not enter with.
- Check yourself. If you feel ill or have been exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within 14 days of your visit, please stay home. We are happy to refund or reschedule your ticket for when you are feeling better.
- No Backpacks or Large Bags. Backpacks and large bags are not permitted in the Museum. Please check large items including bags, backpacks, and coats with our complimentary coat check.
- No Touching. Visitors must at all times remain at least two feet away from all artworks and must not touch any paintings, sculptures, books, parlor furniture, or displays.
- No Photographs. Visitors are not permitted to take any photographs inside the Museum at any time for any reason. This includes cell phone cameras and video recording devices of any kind.
- No Food or Beverage. No food or beverages are permitted inside the Museum.
- No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Museum or immediately outside the entrance.
- No Firearms. Firearms are not permitted in the Museum.
- No Pets. Pets are not permitted in the Museum, except for service animals.
- Please set cell phones to silent or vibrate. If you need to make a call please do so on the first floor or outside.
- No children under the age of 8 are permitted in the Museum. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by one adult for four children.
Thank you for your cooperation.